Rent a Popcorn Machine
Rent a Popcorn Machine
- As a kernel of corn heats, the moisture in it turns to steam and continues to expand until the kernel eventually pops. Watching the corn pop in a rented popcorn machine will entertain observers and whet their appetites for a serving or two.
- Buttered and caramel popcorn made in a rented popcorn machine tastes great. Yet, those who favor something more gourmet may appreciate a seasoning bar that allows them to top their popcorn with a variety of seasonings, such as parmesan cheese, herbs, seasoning salt or a dry taco seasoning mix.
- Renting a popcorn machine to sell popcorn at an event will allow you to make a profit, even after paying for the cost of food, supplies and the rental.
- Fast and easy. Transport, set up and begin using a rented popcorn machine in no time at all. Better yet, you can make batches of popcorn in less than four minutes.
Occasions for renting a popcorn machinePopcorn is a treat sure to please children who are finicky eaters, but adults like to eat it as well. Here are some occasions that might call for renting a popcorn machine.
- Birthday party.A rented popcorn machine can add to the fun of any child’s birthday party, especially a themed celebration. For example, everyone expects popcorn at a circus, so do not forget to serve it at a circus-themed birthday party. A hired clown or a rented pony can add to the fun.
- Movie night.Churches, city parks and even neighborhood block parties find hosting a movie night a great way to bring people together. Rent a popcorn machine to provide the same scents and flavors as a real movie theatre offers. You also may want to ask your rental store professional if they rent inflatable drive-in movie screens for creating an even more unforgettable experience.
- Amateur sporting events.For people who like to munch their way through watching a sporting event, popcorn offers a tasty option. Sporting events may change with the seasons – football or soccer, basketball or wrestling, baseball or softball – but popcorn is always in season.
- Corporate events.Just mention free popcorn and you will draw a crowd at a grand-opening, sales event, product introduction or rally. It will make a favorable impression that will keep them coming back for more.
- Make money for your organization by selling popcorn made using a rented popcorn machine. There is no better time to sell it than as part of a bigger event, such as a school carnival, arts and crafts fair or other type of festival.
- Trade shows.Nothing will attract trade-show goers to a company’s booth more than the smell of fresh popcorn. Once you succeed in the biggest battle of getting attendees to the booth, you then can sing the praises of your product to them.