Rent air conditioning to keep your guests cool under the tent.
For your big event, the last thing you want is to have to wear long johns under your tuxedo or worry about perspiration stains on your white wedding dress. Look no further than your nearest rental store for the climate control solution you need for your tented event. They have the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment required to keep your guests comfortable, whether it is a cold, early spring/late fall day or the dog days of summer. Your rental professional can add some sidewalls to your tent and set you up with all of the climate control products you need to keep cool or warm. Here are some climate control products your rental store may carry.
- Fans. Rental stores carry a variety of fans in floor to pedestal styles that can keep wedding guests cool by circulating the air around them.
- Portable evaporative cooling systems. Rent these systems, also known as spot coolers, as a cooling solution for environments that require no more than a 20-degree drop in temperature. Rental evaporative cooling systems blow out a cool mist that hits hot skin and cools it during the evaporation process. These systems require less electricity than air conditioning units do and can throw cool air up to 100 feet.
- Portable air conditioners. Rent air conditioners to cool a tent 30 to 40 degrees and to lower humidity levels. A thermostat allows you to control the temperature from inside the tent. You can rely on the expertise of rental professionals to determine what you need for your tent air conditioning, including the required: number and size of air conditioning units, appropriate power, number and capacity of generators for supplying power and proper ductwork. They also aim to make your air conditioning system as quiet and invisible as possible.
- Patio heaters. Many rental stores offer patio heaters, which feature aluminum umbrellas that reflect heat down toward wedding guests. Designed for use inside or outside of tents, patio heaters work well as a heating solution in temperatures as low as 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Check with your rental professional to see if this is a viable option for your heating needs.
- Portable heaters. Rental stores may carry direct-fired or vented, indirect-fired heaters. Either of these types of heaters can use ducts to bring the heat they produce into the tent. Kerosene or diesel often power indirect-fired heaters, whereas propane and natural gas commonly power direct-fired heaters. Indirect-fired heaters use heat exchangers to vent fumes and combustible products away from the heated area. A thermostat allows you to control the temperature from inside the tent. You can rely on the expertise of rental professionals to provide the right equipment, including ductwork, to heat your wedding event safely.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your tent air conditioning needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.
Also Available: Outdoor Event Tables & Chairs