Rental stores that carry helium tanks often also offer related items. When you go to rent a helium tank, make sure to rent or buy everything else you will need as well. Rental stores may offer the following items related to helium tanks.
- Helium tanks. You can rent helium tanks in all sizes. Common sizes of rental helium tanks range from 14 to 250 cubic feet. Determine what size helium tank you will need.
- Helium tank regulator. Helium tanks need a regulator attached to them to inflate balloons. Regulators can have one or two filler valves on them. The regulator you choose will depend on if you plan to inflate latex or foil balloons. A gauge on a regulator indicates the amount of helium left in the tank. Rental stores often include the regulator in the helium tank rental.
- Helium tank wall mount. Rent a wall mount to secure the rented helium tank safely in the upright position.
- Helium tank stand. If you prefer, you can rent a helium tank stand instead of a wall mount, to secure the helium tank in an upright position.
- Hand dolly. Rent a hand dolly to transport a helium tank safely. Some dollies double as a stand for safely holding the rented helium tank upright.
- Helium tank protective covers. A cover for your rented helium tank can make it look more festive. These covers come in several colors and patterns. Some covers come with pockets for storing a few supplies, such as extra balloons.
- Most rental stores that rent helium tanks also offer balloons. The latex and foil balloons of today have come a long way from the original balloons made from animal bladders centuries ago. Both latex and foil balloons come in a variety of colors, sizes, designs and shapes. Specialty balloons include those containing lights and duo balloons, which are two balloons in one.
- Helium tank accessories. Make sure to pick up all that you need to inflate balloons with a rented helium tank successfully. These accessories may include ribbon, clips or disks for sealing balloons and weights. Many rental stores offer these accessories to customers who rent a helium tank.
Rented helium tanks allow you to fill balloons with helium for hours of enjoyment. It is important to be safe when operating helium tanks. <LINK TO ARTICLE Tips for Using a Rented Helium Tank Safely>For a list of best practices, see our article Tips for Using a Rented Helium Tank Safely.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your helium tank needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.