Rent everything from your basic inflatable bounce house to elaborate slides and obstacle courses to thrill young and old alike.
When renting an inflatable unit, be sure to rent all the necessary items to ensure its proper set up and usage. Your ARA-affiliated rental store professional can advise you of what you will need for the safe and successful use of the unit. The following material lists some current rental options related to inflatable units that rental stores might offer.
- Inflatable bounce rides. Inflatable bouncers have evolved immensely since the original moonwalk. The vast selection of rental bounce rides now available reflects themes related to animated characters, castles, trains, animals, beaches, sports and much more. Some inflatable bounce rides are combination units that contain activities such as a slide, funhouse, playground or basketball hoops.
- Interactive inflatable units. Rent a variety of interactive inflatable units including extreme game challenges, climbing walls, zip lines, obstacle courses, bungee runs, slides, laser tag or other containment games and battle units.
- Inflatable games. Many single- or multi-person games, such as Scrabble, Twister, basketball, baseball and boxing now come as giant inflatable units that you can rent.
- Inflatable venues. If you equate an inflatable unit to bounce rides only, think again. Now some rental stores offer inflatable structures that you can use as an event venue. Those who need a venue for a wedding, or even a church service, at a remote place, such as the beach, should consider renting an inflatable chapel or cathedral. For a fraternity party, bachelor/bachelorette party or cocktail party, an inflatable pub or nightclub offers a unique, but perfect venue. Inflatable pavilions offer an interesting setting for company picnics or family reunions. Some rental stores also offer inflatable acoustical shells for outside concerts, recitals, awards ceremonies or dramas. These unique options provide enclosed, eye-catching structures that can add to the excitement of an event.
- Inflatable concession stands and kiosks. These rental items provide an attractive structure for selling products.
- Inflatable movie screens. You can create a drive-in movie establishment wherever there is room to set up a large, rented, inflatable movie screen.
- Signage. Signage may draw users to the attraction and provide information on rules of use.
- Stakes. Rented inflatable units usually require 18-inch stakes for securing the unit to the ground.
- Sand bags. When the unit cannot be secured using stakes, sand bags sometimes can do the job effectively.
- Generator. If you plan to use the rented inflatable unit at a site that does not have power, then it may require that you rent a generator to keep the unit inflated.
Benefits of renting an inflatable bounce house
Turn an ordinary party into an extraordinary event to remember by renting an inflatable unit. The wide variety of inflatable units available to rent will help ensure that you find one that suits your event perfectly. Here are some reasons for renting inflatable units.
- Versatile. Inflatable units provide entertainment at a number of events including:
- Birthday parties
- Community gatherings
- Neighborhood block parties
- Family reunions
- Grand openings
- Company picnics
- Corporate team-building weekends
- School events
- Church activities
- Affordable. Instead of paying each child’s admission to an entertainment center, you can rent an inflatable unit to entertain an unlimited number of kids for a flat fee.
- Hassle free. Rental store professionals often set up and take down inflatable units for you to lessen the hassle of renting a unit.
- Fundraising. Renting an inflatable unit can help you raise funds for your cause while providing great fun.
Options related to inflatable units vary depending on where you rent them. Some rental stores allow customers to pick up and set up smaller inflatable units themselves. Other rental stores send out crews to set up all inflatable units. Rental stores also may offer supervision of a rented inflatable unit or leave that to those who rent the item. No matter who delivers, installs and supervises it, proper set up and use of the rented inflatable unit will help ensure the safety of its users. Here are some tips to keep in mind.
- Make sure you have an electrical supply with a grounded outlet of appropriate volts and amps for the rented inflatable unit’s blower.
- Do not use the rented inflatable unit in winds greater than about 15 mph or temperatures below 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Require riders to remove any objects, such as glasses, jewelry and shoes, which may have sharp edges that could puncture the rented inflatable unit.
- Keep unauthorized individuals away from the blower fan used with the rented inflatable unit.
- An adult must supervise the use of the rented inflatable unit.
- Before renting an inflatable unit, ask the rental store professional how much space it requires and ensure there is sufficient room to set up the selected inflatable unit at the location. Keep in mind that a blower or generator generally attaches to the back of the inflatable unit and may need an additional 6 feet.
- Choose a level location for the rented inflatable unit. Grass, cement or asphalt usually are acceptable surfaces.
- Locate and mark any underground electrical, gas or telephone cables and irrigation systems that run under the perimeter of the area where you want to set up the rented inflatable unit since installation usually requires securing it with 18-inch stakes. In some cases, installers can use 100-pound sandbags instead of spikes to secure the inflatable unit.
- Turn off any automatic sprinkler systems near the rented inflatable unit for the duration of the rental. Many inflatable units may present a danger when wet.
- Prior to delivery of the rented inflatable unit, clear the area where you will locate it of any rocks, sticks, toys or animal droppings. Also, make sure tree branches will clear the height of the inflatable unit adequately.
- Keep in mind, the size of the rented inflatable unit determines the amount of time it will take to set it up and take it down.
- Once set up, inspect the inflatable unit for damage, cleanliness and safety.
- Make sure you have complete and proper instructions on the use of the rented inflatable unit before allowing anyone to use the unit.
- Follow all guidelines provided by the rental company and the manufacturer’s instruction manual on the proper use of the rented inflatable unit.
- Limit the number of users of the rented inflatable unit according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Allow only riders of the same size to use the rented inflatable unit at one time.
- Prohibit riders from participating in rough housing, flips or climbing on the sides of the rented inflatable unit.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your inflatable unit needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.
Event Entertainment Rentals: Dunk Tanks, Casino Games, Inflatables