You can rent a variety of games for your casino night.
Many rental stores rent a variety of casino games and related products that will make your casino night event fun and exciting. Here are some possible rental options:
- Gaming tables. Rental stores carry a variety of authentic-looking gaming tables, such as the ones needed for blackjack, craps, roulette with wheel and poker, including Texas hold ’em.
- Gaming table covers. A more economical way for hosting a casino night might be to rent felt or wool printed table covers that turn ordinary 6-foot tables into gaming tables.
- Slot machine. Rent an ever-popular slot machine that runs on tokens to bring the sounds of the casino to the party. Check on availability at your local rental store.
- Accessories. Rental stores that carry casino games also often rent or sell a number of other casino-themed items. These accessories may include playing cards, dice, chips, tokens and paper money. Some rental stores may even include these items in the price of the rental of a gaming table. Renting appropriate decorations, such as giant playing cards or dice and casino-themed signs and printed balloons, also can help create a more casino-like atmosphere.
Renting casino games for an event can provide:
- Entertainment. Since rented casino games keep guests entertained from two to four hours, they headline at a variety of events, including fundraisers, corporate events aimed at employees or customers, trade shows and even wedding receptions.
- Fund raising. Casino nights featuring rented casino games can help raise funds for a selected cause or organization. The promised fun and excitement of the event should draw attendees, who usually pay a flat admission fee, which buys them a set amount of play money and access to all of the gaming options. Food and drink sales at the event can provide additional revenue. Moreover, allowing unlucky guests, who quickly lose their initial play money, to make donations to receive more play money can offer another source of income. Careful planning can ensure that the event makes enough money to cover all costs of the event, including the rental of the casino games, and still provide a large yield to support the charitable undertaking. To keep costs down, companies or individuals often donate the prizes given away at the end of the evening.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your casino game needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.