Examples of Pneumatic Tool Rentals
You can rent pneumatic tools to accomplish a variety of tasks quickly and easily. The list below gives you an idea of some of the pneumatic tools available for rent from your local ARA-affiliated rental store. It also indicates some of the common uses of these pneumatic tools.
- Air drill. Use a rented air drill for the same applications as you would an electric drill.
- Air sander. Rent an air sander for sanding wood and metal or for removing rust from a vehicle before painting it.
- Air stapler. Renting an air-powered stapler allows you to lay a carpet or upholster furniture with ease.
- Blo-gun. Rent this air tool to remove dust and dirt from difficult-to-reach areas using compressed air.
- Caulking gun. Apply a uniform caulk bead, which will last longer, using a rented pneumatic caulking gun. You also can use this tool for applying adhesives.
- Concrete demolition tools. Rental air tools that fall under this category include paving breakers and chipping hammers. You can use paving breakers to demolish concrete floors, patios, sidewalks, driveways, parking lots and other hard surfaces. Chipping hammers allow you to chisel away specific areas of concrete.
- Impact wrench. When you want to tighten or remove bolts quickly, an air impact wrench can come in handy. When choosing an air impact wrench, keep in mind the size of the bolts you will tighten and the amount of torque you will need.
- Nail guns. Rent nailers specifically designed for a number of purposes including framing, roofing, fencing, siding, flooring and finishing.
- Sandblaster. Remove rust or old paint from boat hulls, swimming pools or masonry work using a rented air sandblaster.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your pneumatic tool needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.