The Advantages of Renting Pneumatic Tools
Pneumatic tools, also known as air tools, receive power from compressed air provided by an air compressor. You can rent pneumatic tools to complete projects pertaining to construction, concrete demolition, remodeling, woodworking, automotive work, cleanup and more. The advantages of renting pneumatic tools are numerous.
- Lightweight and ergonomically friendly. Rented pneumatic tools often weigh less than their electric power tool counterparts containing a motor do since pneumatic tools receive power from an air compressor. Less weight means less stress on your body when using the tools.
- Quicker. It takes less time to finish a project using a rented pneumatic tool than to do everything manually. For example, think of how much less time it takes to frame, roof, side or finish a house using pneumatic nailers compared to nailing with a hammer.
- Increased productivity. Since rented pneumatic tools weigh less and work faster than other tools, you can accomplish more work in the same amount of time.
- Less labor. Rented pneumatic tools do much of the work for you. Think of all of the swings of the hammer it would take to drive in one nail compared to accomplishing it with one shot of a pneumatic nailer.
- No electricity required. By hooking rented pneumatic tools to a gas-powered air compressor, you can work in an area without electricity and achieve the same results as you would using an electrically powered tool.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your pneumatic tool needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.