Rental Can Keep Your Drains Clean
Over time, drains develop clogs. Possible causes of a clogged drain include:
- Water-saving plumbing fails to eliminate waste properly.
- People flush something they should not flush down a toilet.
- Hair blocks a sink or tub drain.
- Grease and food build up in a kitchen sink drain.
- Tree roots block a main drain.
Getting good advice and the proper drain-cleaning equipment at a rental store allows even beginner do-it-yourselfers to handle tough drain clogs themselves. Homeowners, plumbers, apartment complex superintendants, building maintenance personnel and maintenance contractors all have discovered the many benefits of renting drain and sewer cleaning equipment. Renting drain and sewer cleaning equipment can be:
- Effective. Rental stores offer a variety of drain and sewer cleaning equipment that allows you to tackle specific types of drain clogs like a professional.
- Economical. Words to describe a drain clog include messy, inconvenient and inevitable, but you do not have to add the word, expensive, to the list if you choose to rent drain and sewer cleaning equipment to take care of the problem yourself. Renting equipment to clean drains yourself eliminates outside labor costs.
- Fast. When you rent drain and sewer cleaning equipment, you can take care of your drain problems on your own schedule without having to wait for professional drain cleaning companies to find the time to service your problem.
- Clean. No one cares more about your home than you do. When you rent equipment to clean your drains yourself, you can take necessary precautions — sometimes overlooked by a professional drain and sewer cleaning service — to prevent a messy worksite.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your drain and sewer cleaning equipment needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.