Portable Flooring Rental Choices Abound
Portable flooring not only provides temporary flooring in locations that currently have none, it also gives you the ability to cover undesirable flooring at an event venue to create the unique atmosphere you desire. Fortunately, now more than ever before, the number of portable flooring choices for rent abounds.
- Portable flooring tiles. Create the color-coordinated look that you want for your event by renting vinyl flooring tiles available in a variety of colors. Many rental stores also offer wood tiles.
- Carpeted portable flooring. You easily can achieve a carpeted area at your event by renting carpeted portable flooring that comes in interlocking panels.
- Portable floor mats and decking. Durable, interlocking, floor mat and decking panels provide an ideal surface for temporary walkways, roadways, parking lots and outside smoking areas at your event. You also can rent this portable flooring to protect turf in a stadium from foot-traffic damage at events, such as a concert or graduation. You even can use them as flooring for tent floors and stages. Portable floor mats and decking come in a variety of styles and colors. Some mats and decking have raised areas on them to offer extra traction, while others have slats for drainage and ventilation. You often find this portable flooring option in a rollout form to ready many different surfaces — inside and out — for an event quickly and easily.
- Artificial turf flooring. Rent this temporary flooring option to bring the look of grass indoors or outdoors. This resilient flooring choice comes in many colors.
- Dance floors. Beautiful wood, vinyl or slate, portable dance floors for rent also can function as temporary flooring in many places, including an entire tent floor.
- Portable flooring pole sections. Rental flooring pole sections fit snugly around a tent pole to prevent any injuries that can occur from left out floor sections.
- Plywood or plastic subfloor. Renting this flooring option opens up design possibilities because you can mix the types of surfaces — carpet, fabric, wood, vinyl and stone flooring or decking — used on top of it. For example, you may want a dance floor in one area, but carpeting in a banquet area. A subfloor lets you transition between the two surfaces seamlessly. Plywood subfloors also allow you to put flooring wherever you need it, even on an uneven, grassy surface.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your portable flooring needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.