Innovative Ideas for Rented Wedding Centerpiece Items
Here are some ideas on how to use centerpiece items available from rental stores to make your wedding centerpiece unique, beautiful and affordable.
- Hurricane lamp. Surround a rented hurricane lamp with lovely flowers to add interest to it. Be careful to use flowers with a mild fragrance or beautiful silks to prevent overpowering guests with fragrance.
- Glass bowl or cylinder vase. Float candles in these beautiful, rented items for maximum light reflection and beauty. Check with your rental store professional to make sure the items are heat-resistant.
- Basket. Arrange beautiful flowers in a rented wire, wooden or woven basket.
- Vases. Create a centerpiece composed of small rented vases, each containing a beautiful orchid, which each guest can take home as a table favor.
- Pedestal cake stand. Place a small, tiered wedding cake on a beautiful rented pedestal cake stand and use as a table centerpiece in place of the traditional flowers or candles.
- Candleholders/Candelabra. Wrap flowers around the bases of the candleholders or candelabra to increase its beauty.
- Mirrors. Use a rented mirror to make a small centerpiece look larger.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your wedding centerpiece needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.