A Rented Pressure Washer Takes the Pressure Off You
Many homeowners feel under pressure to keep the exterior surfaces of their homes clean. Likewise, contractors need to clean their worksites and equipment after completing messy jobs. Renting a pressure washer makes that work more manageable. Pressure washers turn water from a standard faucet into a pressurized stream for cleaning many types of surfaces easily and effectively. Renting a pressure washer can take the pressure of cleaning off you in these ways.
- Multipurpose. You can use a rented pressure washer to clean all types of exterior surfaces including sidewalks, patios, steps, parking lots, siding and masonry work. Using a pressure washer, you can make wooden decks and fences look like new or strip paint and remove graffiti from structures. At a lower pressure, you also can clean windows, gutters, boats, campers, trailers, vehicles and equipment using a rented pressure washer.
- Saves time. A rented pressure washer lets you accomplish the same amount of cleaning in less time than using a garden hose and scrub brush.
- Conserves water. A rented pressure washer uses fewer gallons per minute (gpm) of water than a garden hose.A garden hose uses up to 10 gpm, whereas a rented pressure washer uses between 2 to 5 gpm — a maximum of 80 percent less water.
- Environmentally friendly. Renting a pressure washer can give you a lot of cleaning power using just water and no cleaning solvents. However, when a task requires the additional scrubbing action of a cleansing agent, many pressure washers can accommodate green cleaning solutions.
- Protects your investment. You can keep your exterior surfaces and equipment looking great while extending their life spans by using a rented pressure washer to free them of damaging dirt, salt, grease, oils and sediment.
- Reduces labor effort. You can complete cleaning jobs feeling less tired and more productive using a rented pressure washer since it does most of the cleaning for you.
- Good value. Obviously, it costs less to rent a quality pressure washer than to buy one. Since a durable, long-lasting pressure washer costs more than most people will pay for a tool they may use only once a year, renting a pressure washer just makes sense.
Contact your local, ARA-affiliated, rental store for information on available rental products and services to meet your pressure washer needs. To locate the rental store nearest you, use the Rental Store Quick Locator above.